Call for Workshop Proposals
As part of the program of WiMob 2019, a limited number of workshops are planned to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The main aim will be to provide an international forum for researchers to present their early research results and share experiences focused on specific research areas.
Workshop proposals are solicited in all areas and topics related to wireless networking, mobile computing, mobile and wireless communications, pervasive computing and networking, and services and applications. All papers accepted by the workshops will be published in the WiMob 2019 Proceedings and will be included in IEEExplore. All workshops will be held on October 21, 2019.
Workshop Proposal Form
- A draft of the CFP of the workshop (includes title, description, topics and dates)
- Why is the topic area important ?
- Likely contributors and target audience
- Organizing committee (chairs, list of potential TPC members)
- Plan for workshop advertising and publicity (including workshop URL
- Biography of the main organizer(s) (100-200 words)
Workshop proposals must be sent by e-mail to the three Workshop co-chairs.
- Workshop proposal submission due: April 25, 2019
- Notification of acceptance of workshop proposals: April 30, 2019
- Preliminary CFP to be published for workshops: end of May 1, 2019
- Paper submission deadline for the workshops: July 1, 2019
- Paper acceptance: July 31, 2019
- Abbas Jamalipour, University of Sydney, Australia, email@example.com
- Neeli Prasad, ITU, San Jose, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shui Yu, UTS, Australia, Shui.Yu@uts.edu.au